The third annual Bark at the Park event will be held on June 6th. This event takes place at Chase Field for before and during the Diamondbacks game versus the Mets at 7:10pm. You can arrive at 6pm to participate in pre-game events and a parade. The top will be closed and the field will be air conditioned for the event, so your pup will be able to stay cool while participating in the fun with you and your family!
This event has been so successful in the past, that this year there will be eight Bark in the Park events around the United States. Some of the other teams, in addition to the Diamondbacks, that will be participating are the: Braves, White Socks, Reds, Rockies, Royals, Dodgers, Marlins, Mets, Athletics, Padres, Giants, Mariners, Cardinals, Rays, Rangers, and the Nationals. Keep some of these teams in mind if you are planning to travel to any of the cities these teams are located in with your dogs this summer, or if you have friends and family living in these cities.
As with all fun events, there are a few rules that must be followed:
- All participants are required to register in advance and execute a Release and Waiver. There will be no walk-ups permitted.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
- Owners must include a copy of current vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian.
- Dog license required for you to bring your dog to this event.
- The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to reject any dog for any reason.
If you would like more information or to buy tickets & register, please visit the Diamondbacks webpage: http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/ari/ticketing/bark_park.jsp
Just in case you are unable to make this fun event, stay tuned for next week’s blog for more fun events and locations for you and your pets to enjoy this summer together!
(Source: The Arizona Diamondbacks, http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/ari/ticketing/bark_park.jsp)