To Our Wonderful AZPetVet Clients:
We want to thank you for being patient as we all navigate the uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic. Our practices have been following recommendations from the CDC and the local health department closely to reduce risks of exposure to our clients, our team, and our community. Like you, our goal is to get back to normal as quickly and safely as possible. While we are excited to start our slow return to normal, we are still taking precautions.
Below is an outline of some upcoming positive changes we will be implementing in the coming weeks. Ultimately, we want you to feel comfortable; if any accommodation is needed, please let us know and we will do our best.
Update to Curbside Process in the Coming Weeks:
- We will adjust our curbside appointment in the coming weeks to meet clients in the lobby on a limited basis.
- We will continue to ask that you call when you arrive for your appointment. When we are ready to start your pet’s exam, we will have you meet one of our team members, who will escort your fur-baby into our treatment area to perform the exam.
- We will then continue the consultation over the phone or via telemedicine while you wait in your vehicle or at home.
- If you arrive to pick up food or medication, please continue to call us when you get here. We will take payment over the phone and then invite you into the lobby where we will have everything you need ready to go.
If you would prefer to not go into the lobby or need further options from us due to COVID exposure, car A\C issues, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to let one of our team members know when scheduling your appointment. We will make sure we find a way to take care of your pet’s needs.
- Our team members will be wearing masks when interacting with any clients or fellow team members. Our smiles are still underneath though! When coming in for your appointment, we encourage you to wear one as well for further protection.
- We will continue to advise that if any of our team members has a fever or is experiencing any illness or symptoms, or if they or someone they know has recently tested positive for COVID, that they stay home. We ask that our clients continue to do this as well.
We hope that soon we will be able to return to our exam rooms for consultations as we have done in the past, but we know that we aren’t quite there yet. We will continue to send out updates accordingly. We sincerely appreciate how supportive you have been as we navigate through this pandemic together.
The AZPetVet Family of Animal Hospitals
To our incredible family of AZPetVet clients:
The ongoing well-being of your family and pets is our highest priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID -19) continues to impact everyday life, we are dedicated to providing you with the same great service and care that you have come to expect from our hospitals, while also taking measures to keep our clients, patients and team members healthy and safe. We are doing everything that we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including:
- ALL NON-CRITICAL APPOINTMENTS: In almost all situations we will be providing curbside appointments. When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call our practice on your cell phone. We will walk you through what that process will look like for both you and your pet. Please limit the number of people at your veterinary appointments to one person if possible.
- FOOD OR MEDICATION PICKUP: Please contact us to request any needed refills on medications or food. If you are picking up food or medications, please call when you arrive, and we will deliver these items directly to your car. You may also request refills on medication or food through our online pharmacy; you can find a link on all of our hospital websites .
Limiting appointment availability for healthy pets to ensure availability for our sick or critical cases for the next 30 days.
- If you have a previously scheduled appointment for a non-critical surgery, a team member may reach out to reschedule your appointment. Any Free Vaccines for Life patient coming due for exam during this time will be extended 90 days from their annual due date to remain enrolled.
- Team members continue to follow highest standard of cleaning and disinfecting throughout the hospital. Employees are not reporting to work if they are experiencing any illness or respiratory symptoms and to follow their doctor’s recommendations for medical care and quarantine.
What can you do for your pets and family?
- Make sure that you have enough food, supplies and medications available for your pets for the next month, but kindly refrain from stocking more.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or are quarantined and your pet needs veterinary care, we want to help. Please call us to strategize the best course of action including the use of telemedicine.
- With school, daycare and office closures we may run into scheduling challenges for both our clients and employees. We ask for your patience should these situations cause any scheduling challenges.
- Remember to follow CDC guidelines recommendation to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our hospitals with any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to support the health and safety of your family and pets!
The AZPetVet Family of Animal Hospitals