To our incredible family of AZPetVet clients:
The ongoing well-being of your family and pets is our highest priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID -19) continues to impact everyday life, we are dedicated to providing you with the same great service and care that you have come to expect from our hospitals, while also taking measures to keep our clients, patients and team members healthy and safe. We are doing everything that we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including:
- ALL NON-CRITICAL APPOINTMENTS: In almost all situations we will be providing curbside appointments. When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call our practice on your cell phone. We will walk you through what that process will look like for both you and your pet. Please limit the number of people at your veterinary appointments to one person if possible.
- FOOD OR MEDICATION PICKUP: Please contact us to request any needed refills on medications or food. If you are picking up food or medications, please call when you arrive, and we will deliver these items directly to your car. You may also request refills on medication or food through our online pharmacy; you can find a link on all of our hospital websites .
Limiting appointment availability for healthy pets to ensure availability for our sick or critical cases for the next 30 days.
- If you have a previously scheduled appointment for a non-critical surgery, a team member may reach out to reschedule your appointment. Any Free Vaccines for Life patient coming due for exam during this time will be extended 90 days from their annual due date to remain enrolled.
- Team members continue to follow highest standard of cleaning and disinfecting throughout the hospital. Employees are not reporting to work if they are experiencing any illness or respiratory symptoms and to follow their doctor’s recommendations for medical care and quarantine.
What can you do for your pets and family?
- Make sure that you have enough food, supplies and medications available for your pets for the next month, but kindly refrain from stocking more.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or are quarantined and your pet needs veterinary care, we want to help. Please call us to strategize the best course of action including the use of telemedicine.
- With school, daycare and office closures we may run into scheduling challenges for both our clients and employees. We ask for your patience should these situations cause any scheduling challenges.
- Remember to follow CDC guidelines recommendation to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our hospitals with any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to support the health and safety of your family and pets!
The AZPetVet Family of Animal Hospitals